Yotsubato! Yotsubato!

really funny

the animation was ok but the joke made it work, can it make ice cream, NO lol

Skaijo responds:

I appreciate the love. It was a short joke of an animation and I'm glad you find it funny too. <3

Seven Against Thebes Seven Against Thebes

Brillient

Great style of animation and the story was pretty cool. nice work keep it up

The Hyrde Ep. 1 The Hyrde Ep. 1

Brillient

This is a funny and great movie can't wait for the next ep. keep up the excellent work.

Sniper-Assassin Sniper-Assassin

Its OK

You might want to do something other than having stick men and have better animation, also try having some music that fits the mood.

Final Fantasy Quest Demo Final Fantasy Quest Demo

Pretty good at the moment

This looks a promising at the moment, including the joke about the NPC lol. I can't wait to see what the battle system will be like. Keep up the good work :)

BrokenGenome responds:

Thanks, comments appreciated especially from FF & RPG fans.
The battle system will be alittle like classic FF games with an ATB but runs more like FFXI. Since most FF games have unique battle/skill systems per game, we're going to develop the same, however it'll be reminiscent of FFXI Online.

Robotics Robotics

Nice one

This is not bad, its the kind of thing I like when thinking of machines, it has a good beat and the synthesizer was a good match with the beat.

The only thing I think that you can improve on is to put something in the middle to make it sound less repetitive.

Overall it sounded pretty good, keep up the good work.

SRT-4PLAY37 responds:

I agree...the middle is a bit repetitive but i havnt been able to work with it to get anything I like that works...im currently working on a remix of a paragonX9 song...but im hitting a wall there too...GRRRR

Cictrus Island Cictrus Island

not bad

It's alright but you need to add some more beats to it.

Let's Do The Time Warp Again. Let's Do The Time Warp Again.

Brillient

This is one of my favourite piece music on this website. Are you going to do another one?