Yotsubato! Yotsubato!

really funny

the animation was ok but the joke made it work, can it make ice cream, NO lol

Skaijo responds:

I appreciate the love. It was a short joke of an animation and I'm glad you find it funny too. <3

Seven Against Thebes Seven Against Thebes

Brillient

Great style of animation and the story was pretty cool. nice work keep it up

The Hyrde Ep. 1 The Hyrde Ep. 1

Brillient

This is a funny and great movie can't wait for the next ep. keep up the excellent work.

Paper Doom 2 Paper Doom 2

needs more animtion

first thing is that the story and jokes were funny I enjoyed it but you need to put a little more animation into this movie. still the movie was good and I enjoyed it.

GuyzwithBongz responds:

thank you. ... we like it the way it is, but we understand how others would want more animation. Thank you however for your feedback, we do need it. And thanks for not being a jerk. We'll probably have some more animations later that are fully animated, with the same caliber of jokes. So keep an eye out for those. Thanks.

The BoX (We all live in) The BoX (We all live in)

Not Bad

I like the style of the movie but I hate the song.

Cold Tap Cold Tap

Great Movie

Great job with the graphics. I have seen alot of rubbish movies lately, so I'm glad that someone is trying to put some effort into their movies well done.

notorious responds:

thank you and believe me i've seen allot of crap too. I tried to make something different, glad u liked it!

Take On Me Take On Me

nice

a great choice the music and a wide variety of characters, it was alright.

Knoxs &amp;quot;The Matrix&amp;quot; Knoxs "The Matrix"

YOU RULE!

Knox you rule this flash movie rocks!!!

Moonlight Moonlight

Cool

the music was went well with this movies, the animation was is well detailed and the story was brillient. this must have taken you ages to make, keep it up.

Bleed: Vampire Awakening Bleed: Vampire Awakening

Nice one

it wasgood, but it was a bit too short.